Quick Start to using rooms.warrington
Room requests are really quite simple and straight forward using the rooms.warrington web interface.
The following guidelines will describe the steps required for requesting rooms.
Steps: Requesting a Room
- Navigate to rooms.warrington.ufl.edu
- Log in with Gatorlink
- Click 'Room Request'
- Specify a Date, Start Time and End Time and (optional) Recurrance for your request
- Click the 'Facilities' pull down to specify a building
- Enter the anticipated attendance for the event
- Select a room setup type
- Click 'Find Space'
- Click the green plus sign next to your chosen room to request it
- Note: The room is moved into 'Selected Locations' (top of available room grid). Click the red 'x' to de-select the room
- Click the 'Details' Tab
- Complete all fields with an '*' next to their label.
- Click 'Submit'